Planning a destination wedding will probably mean you will have more information you need to give your guests about your wedding day.
Most guests will usually not expect you to book or plan their journeys for them but offering helpful information will be greatly appreciated. Generally the content will be the same as a Guest Information Card for a wedding at home but below are some more specific examples particularly relevant for weddings abroad.
Destination Wedding Planning
Information you might like to include
- Destination details - The names of local airports, train stations etc. whatever is appropriate to your wedding location
- Travel details - List airlines (including websites) that fly to local airports
- Local information - Your guests might like to do some sightseeing while they are away, include the details of local attractions
- Recommendations - If you have visited your wedding location before maybe you could recommend some local restaurants to your wedding guests
- Itinerary - Let guests know if you're planning to arrange any additional events for them to join in with
Fancy something different?
not let me create a unique travel guide for your guests. All you have
to do is supply me with information about your destination such as the
things suggested above, along with anything else you think your guests
will love reading about.
I will then design and produce the
personal guides for you to give to your guests on their arrival. They
will surely appreciate the effort you've gone to make them feel welcome
at your destination wedding and you can ensure they have all the
information they need to truly enjoy their time away with you.
can usually be sourced for free from local tourist information
websites* or if you are using a wedding planner for your wedding abroad
perhaps they will have local information they can provide you.
idea that compliments the travel theme of a destination perfectly is an
Airline Ticket Wallet. These can be designed to fit in with your theme
colours, images etc. and can house your Boarding
Card Wedding Invitation along with your Guest Information
Sheet. Click here or on the image above to see what I created for Diane
and Colin's Wedding in beautiful Monaco.
*Please ensure you check the accuracy of information. I cannot be held responsible for information you supply me.